Tuesday, February 9, 2016
A topic to study further
I think that a food topic that interests me and that I want to research more is the process of producing and selling organic foods. I have always been pro-organic, but after reading multiple articles about the matter and talking to fellow classmates, I'm starting to see more options. I'm very interested in learning more about the pros and cons, and figuring out how exactly I feel about the information given to me. I'd like to expand my knowledge on the subject because I think that finding a solution that suits the best interest of the country/world is important because the way that organic foods are dealt with today is not healthy, and completely changing the process would not be sustainable. There must be a solution that is a compromise between each opposite side, and I want to learn more so that I can make a judgment about the situation, and hopefully find a solution that can be used to help the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment